Pizza is the ultimate cheat meal. From the thick (or thin, depending on your vibe) crust, to the beautiful melted cheese and endless toppings, there’s simply nothing like a pizza. If you ask anyone who’s just stepped off stage what their first meal is going to be, they’ll most likely say pizza, and can you blame them? Nothing hits the spot quite like a pizza!
We called on our favourite Accredited Dietitian Victoria Matkovic of Thrive Nutrition to help us out with any pizza cravings you might be having.
Whether you’re stuck on what to eat for a post-workout dinner, or you’re craving some pizza but still want to keep on track with your goals, Victoria has the ultimate fitness-friendly alternative.
Time: 8 minutes
· 1 low carb wrap
· 1 tbsp tomato paste
· 80g cooked chicken, chopped
· 40g low fat mozzarella cheese
· 2 mushrooms, sliced
· 1/3 red capsicum, sliced
· ½ C baby spinach leaves
1. Preheat an oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Place the wrap on the tray and top with the tomato paste, baby spinach, chicken, mushrooms and red capsicum. Sprinkle with the cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
349cal, P 40.6g, F 12.2g C 13.7gWomens gym wear & leggings available also
This is the kind of pizza you could eat (almost) every day and stay on track. Who doesn’t want that?
A big thank you to Victoria of Thrive Nutrition for her help!