We want to make the returns process as seamless as possible for you.
Due to the global pandemic, we are currently experiencing shipping delays between 4 - 6 weeks with returns. But rest assured, when your returned products arrive at our warehouse, we endeavour to have them processed within 5 - 7 business days.
If you have any further questions, pleasereach outto our customer service team.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS?
Our returns process is so simple you can do it while meal prepping!
Simply select the website you made your purchase on and you’ll be on your way to the relevant returns portal. All you’ll need is your order number and email address, which you can find in your order confirmation email.
• Items can be returned within 60 days of delivery for a refund.This excludes outlet items (unless faulty).
• We want to find a new home for your activewear, which is why we request that all items are returned in original, unworn condition with tags attached. That means items returned with makeup stains or sweat patches from those HIIT sessions will not be accepted and will be returned to you!
• When returning our shoes, the soles must be returned clean. Please ensure the laces are loosened and not left tightened to avoid damage to the shoe exterior. Please also ensure the shoe box is wrapped neatly and returned in original condition, with no returns details or tape affixed.
• Seamless Underwear products are unable to be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty).
• Received an item that you believe is faulty? Please contact our team with clear pictures, a detailed description of the fault, as well as as the order number and email address associated with the purchase. If the item is found to be defective, we will refund the cost of return and arrange a replacement or refund.
For customers returning from the UK and Germany, a prepaid returns label can be generated for £3.99. The cost of the label is deducted from the refund amount. Simply visit our returns portal to generate your prepaid shipping label and affix to your parcel. When selecting your returns carrier in the portal, select the 'more info' link to find out where to lodge your parcel.
For customers outside of the UK and Germany, a return label can still be generated via our returns portal, however the customer is responsible for the cost of postage at the time of lodgement. Customers should make sure to include the commercial invoice generated with their returns label to ensure their package can pass smoothly through customs, and ensure that only the items included on the invoice are included to avoid delays.