HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS?
Our returns process is so simple you can do it while meal prepping!
All you’ll need is your order number and email address, which you can find in your order confirmation email.
Need to get familiar with our returns policy first?
• Items can be returned within 60 days of delivery for a store credit or refund. This excludes outlet items (unless faulty).
• We want to find a new home for your activewear, which is why we request that all items are returned in original, unworn condition with tags attached. That means items returned with makeup stains or sweat patches from those HIIT sessions will not be accepted and will be returned to you!
• When returning our shoes, the soles must be returned clean. Please ensure the laces are loosened and not left tightened to avoid damage to the shoe exterior. Please also ensure the shoe box is wrapped neatly and returned in original condition, with no returns details or tape affixed.
• Seamless Underwear products are unable to be returned for hygiene reasons (unless faulty).
• Received an item that you believe is faulty? Please contact our team with clear pictures, a detailed description of the fault, as well as the order number and email address associated with the purchase. If the item is found to be defective, we will refund the cost of return and arrange a replacement or refund.
• Please note that if you have paid duties as part of your order, these were paid to your local government and not to Ryderwear. This unfortunately means we are unable to refund any duties charges if a return is made. Instead, you can apply to your local government to have these reimbursed.
For UK customers selecting a store credit for their item/s, a free shipping label is offered. For customers selecting a refund, £3.99 will be charged for a prepaid shipping label.
For customers in Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain & Sweden, selecting a store credit or refund for their item/s, a fee will be charged for a prepaid shipping label. This fee is dependent on the country you are returning from, and can be viewed in the returns portal.
For customers outside of the countries listed above, selecting a store credit or refund for their item/s will generate a plain address label free of charge. Please note, this is NOT a shipping label, and customers must take the package to their nearest post office, and request a shipping label for the package to be sent to the main address on the label.
Please note that if you have paid duties as part of your order, these were paid to your local government and not to Ryderwear. This unfortunately means we are unable to refund any duties charges if a return is made. Instead, you can apply to your local government to have these reimbursed.
If you are having trouble lodging your return, please reach out to our support team who can assist you.
Due to the global pandemic, we are currently experiencing slight delays in shipping times for returns and ask you to allow up to 14 business days for your parcel to arrive back to us. Rest assured, once your returned products arrive, we endeavour to have them processed within 14 business days.